Dr. James Doull III Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. James Doull III?

Great doctor, not a pill pusher!

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I like Dr. Doull because he gives it to you straight. No BS, and I understand what he's saying. He's not a pill pusher either. He wants to resolve the problem, not just push pills on you to treat the problem.

One of the best doctors I've dealt with

Posted on July 31st, 2008

Dr. Doull treats my young son, and he has been absolutely wonderful in diagnosing and treating his disease. He has been very kind and compassionate, talking TO my son, explaining his disease and treatment to him, and really putting him at ease when he has been fearful. My son also thinks he is terrific. I think having a doctor that is so caring and really puts him at ease has helped him a great deal in learning to live with his disease. I would (and do) highly recommend Dr. Doull.

Posted on July 25th, 2017