Dr. James G Drougas Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James G Drougas?

Dr. Drougas saved my life

Dr. Drougas gave me confidence and hope when I felt close to death; he and his staff are caring, competent and sensitive. I recommend them highly.

Excellent

This man saved my life!

Answered all my questions and is very personable

He couldn't be bothered to show up for the vascular procedure to restore blood flow to my legs. Someone at the hospital did that after I had a TMA. There are more blockages and more troubles with my legs than there was to start with. Was supposed to relieve pain in my legs and I have more now. He has the absolute bed side manner. He definately has a god complex. You are totally at his mercy and that is not where you want to be. I can hardly walk now.

Patient

This man is brilliant. His bedside manner leaves a bit to be desired, however, I would much rather him FIX me than chit chat!

arrogance II

After the thrill of the surgery was over, and I didn't heal according to "plan", he lost all interest in me and my well being. He didn't even come to assess a foul smelling drainage coming out of a new hole in my incision after the nurse called and notified him of it. I ended up in the ICU fighting for my life. While I did live I am now on disability. He didn't even have respect for other physcians caring for me. When they asked him to change a central line because it was not working properly and delaying my treatments he waited over a week. The callous nature of this man makes him barely human.

arrogant

this man is rude and arrogant, I guess I was making him late for his golf game - or at least thats how he made me feel!His secretary isn't any nicer, she didn't even raise her head and look at me when I made an appointment for tests - just kept looking at the computer screen and barked out 'name'? what happened to 'hello,how can I help you'?