Dr. James Duncan Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

A good doctor

Dr. Duncan treated me for a back injury and my father for myasthenia gravis. He was always willing to dig deeper and study more in order to treat my father's rare disease. We both found him approachable, easy to talk to, and interested in our health problems.

Worst Office Staff in History

Unable to get refills on time and went DAYS with out my meds on more than 1 occasion and the assistant freely admitted to me that she just didn't get to it even after I called to ask about it. Office staff is lazy, rude, and unprofessional. Wait time for an appointment is so long that it now takes less of my time to drive to a different doc in OKC. Dr. Duncan is nice but not worth the headache of dealing with the rest of the office.

happy with Dr. Duncan

Dr. Duncan seemed very nice & very professional. I was not waiting long when I was called back & waited only about 6 or 7 minutes when he walked in. He seemed to care. I was impressed with him.

He told me what to do to get better from my stroke and was very helpful.

Do Not Go To Him

This guy is a joke. He spends no time with you and does not listen to you after you have waited at least 45 minutes on him. None of the staff is pleasant. I will be switching doctors.

The Most Unprofessional "professional" doctor ever!

I have never felt so humiliated by another human being, (much less the doctor in charge of diagnosing my medical issues), in my life until today! After several visits and multiple tests, Dr. Duncan basically dismissed me without any explanation as to his medical opinion or further options other than I should seek a second opinion. When asking why he was being so short with me, he just sneered as if laughing AT ME and he didn't have time to further discuss my condition. The staff was also very rude, uncaring and horrible to deal with...

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. You can arrive early and still have to wait forever to be seen, even if there is no one else in waiting room. Then you have to wait forever for test results. I have been waiting on tests for bloodwork for over 2 months and still don't have them. I finally changed to a new doctor and have been trying for over a month to get my records and we still have not been able to obtain copies. The staff keeps telling us the doctor has them going through them. This is not a professional office at all.

Pay the Lady on your way out!

Arrive 15 min early, get seen an hour later. 10 min assessment, 5 minute follow ups. "Your conditionis improving", "see you in 6 weeks".