Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James F Dupler MD
Dr. James F Dupler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. James F Dupler has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. James F Dupler - Posted on January 23rd, 2011
I too disagree with the first comment. Dr Dupler is very patient and he has never made me feel rushed. He delivered our son via c-section. I went into labor around midnight. I contacted the answering service for Dr. Dupler and he returned my call within 10 minutes. He was very kind, even in the middle of the night. Dr. Dupler and his nurses treated us wonderfully all day. I ended up having a c-section at 4:30 that afternoon. He is a good listener, a great Doctor, a caring person... and my Husband and I trusted him with my life, and the life of our son.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James F Dupler - Posted on June 9th, 2010
Dr. Dupler treated me throughout my entire second pregnancy as well as treating me for my yearly appointments. I cannot say enough about his wonderful demeanor, bedside manner and willingness to spend time with his patients. On a couple of occasions I remember feeling like I had taken up too much of his time and he never, ever seemed impatient. I am very picky about my relationships with physicians and I will immediately change doctors if I feel like there is any impatience on his or her part. I never felt that with Dr. Dupler. I sympathize with the previous reviewer who said she was made to feel small but I can only imagine that it was a miscommunication of some kind. I could be wrong about that, but nothing in my many experiences with him would suggest that he would behave that way. I would highly recommend him to anyone and no, I do not know him personally nor was I contacted to write this review. Great doctor! ( :
Self-verified patient of Dr. James F Dupler - Posted on February 22nd, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
St Vincent Hospital Health Center
Dr. James F Dupler Accepts the Following Insurance
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCARMEL OB/GYN AT FISHERS, 11530 Allisonville Rd Ste 155, Fishers, IN
Dr. James F Dupler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fishers, IN.