Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James M Dye has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Dye is very nice and seems concerned about how you feel and your concerns, but the office staff at the place are very rude, well the ones at the front desk and a few in tge back. Some of them dont seem to want to be there. The wait time to see him is so bad I waited an hour just to get in a room and that was after I asked the girl up front how much longer it would be and got attitude like I was waisting her time then waited another 30 minutes in the room. What I notice is they dont have a problem collecting their money right then and their but could care less about how much of our time they waste. Its like what is the reason for an appointment if you end up waiting hours to see the doctor for 5 minutes of their time and they get paid the big bucks.
I have been a patient of Dr. Dye's for over 3 years and he has done several procedures for me, little skin things and such. He has always been professional and has even taken the time to talk with me about my family and hobbies. He really is a sweet, caring, doctor and I recommend him to all my friends.
it was a very unpleasant experience and his staff are completely incapable on insurance plans and procedures. Him and the staff tried to charge me extremely high rate ($1000+) for a very simple procedure which I got it done for free with another general surgeon. I will not recommend this doctor to who ever reads this feedback. He did not even care to touch to diagnose it very uncaring and unprofessional. hope this helps.
18 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. James M Dye accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Associates, 6133 Parkway, Corpus Christi, TX
Dr. James M Dye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.