Dr. James M Dye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James M Dye?

Great Dr!!

Long wait time

Dr. Dye is very nice and seems concerned about how you feel and your concerns, but the office staff at the place are very rude, well the ones at the front desk and a few in tge back. Some of them dont seem to want to be there. The wait time to see him is so bad I waited an hour just to get in a room and that was after I asked the girl up front how much longer it would be and got attitude like I was waisting her time then waited another 30 minutes in the room. What I notice is they dont have a problem collecting their money right then and their but could care less about how much of our time they waste. Its like what is the reason for an appointment if you end up waiting hours to see the doctor for 5 minutes of their time and they get paid the big bucks.

A Happy Customer

I have been a patient of Dr. Dye's for over 3 years and he has done several procedures for me, little skin things and such. He has always been professional and has even taken the time to talk with me about my family and hobbies. He really is a sweet, caring, doctor and I recommend him to all my friends.

Horrible experience

it was a very unpleasant experience and his staff are completely incapable on insurance plans and procedures. Him and the staff tried to charge me extremely high rate ($1000+) for a very simple procedure which I got it done for free with another general surgeon. I will not recommend this doctor to who ever reads this feedback. He did not even care to touch to diagnose it very uncaring and unprofessional. hope this helps.