Dr. James R Dyreby Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Dyreby Jr?

Patient

He is friendly, knowledgable, respectful and very capable. Great staff also.

I have had four surgeries done by Dr. Dyreby. I would and have recommended him to many people in the Rhinelander Wi area. Super treatment, replacements and follow up care. Do what you're told and it will be great.

Hip replacement.

Had a hip in replaced 2015 and it could not have gone better.

He did a total knee replacement on me. I fell a few weeks after surgery. I went back to him as the pain was unbearable. All he did was take ex rays then tell me everything was fine. I went back 6 times with the same result everything ok. He just told me it would take time to heal. Since the pain was do bad after a year seeing him with no help, I went to another doctor. He did ultra sound and bone scan on my knee. He found that the cement had broken apart and I had a torn patella with tendonitist. Now I am sceduled for a total knee reconstruction with my new doctor. He could not believe Dr. Dyreby did not do anything to find the problem. I will never go see him again and must strongly stress to anyone thinking of having a knee replaced DON'T go to Dr. Dyreby.

Highest level of expertise and compassion

Dr. James Dyreby has been our family's orthopaedic surgeon for many years and with each issue, he successfully worked with each of us to enable a solution to the problem that was extraordinary and deeply appreciated.

my experience