- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James E Bates has 3 locations
Dr. James E Bates has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James E Bates has the following 10 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Injury
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James E Bates Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6719 Alvarado Rd Ste 100 San Diego , CA 92120
- 5555 Reservoir Dr San Diego , CA 92120
- 5555 Reservoir Dr Ste 104 San Diego , CA : (619) 286-9480
More about Dr. James E Bates
Dr. Bates works in San Diego, CA and 2 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Bates is affiliated with Alvarado Hospital LLC and Sharp Grossmont Hospital.