Dr. James E Burleson II Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James E Burleson II?

rating

I've been seeing Dr. Burleson for several years...am almost 80 years of age he has an excellent, professional presence coupled with a wry sense of humor ...a very pleasant person and good Dr.

Good doctor, rude staff

I am new to the Tulsa area and I have never felt more uncomfortable in a doctor appointment. Dr. Burleson did not seem professional at all. I don't think that he listened to a single thing that I said. I have a family history of heart problems and expressed my concern and my blood pressure was ever extremely high when I got there and he and the nurse checked it. He never did any blood work and I literally left the appointment more confused than anything.

Dr. Burleson and his staff are very rude. From the time you call to make an appointment to the time you leave. Do not waste your time, find a better doctor with a good staff.

Evaluation of Dr. James Burleson

Dr. Burleson is very professional with a very good bedside manner. He is very good at diagnosing illness

He really did not say much and was short with me the last two times I've been in.

DO NOT RECOMMEND

I will never return to see him again. He was unprepared upon arrival, did not review my chart, and did not listen to me about my symptoms. His possible diagnosis was so far off the mark that I refused his recommendation and sought out a second opinion (thank God I did so I didn't pay for an expensive, unnecessary test). I do not trust his judgment and he does not treat his patients with respect.

Never Again

I would only see James Burleson again if I am ready to die. I'm sure he can help me with that. As long as I am wanting to live a healthy, productive life; however, I will stay as far away from this circus clinic as possible. He should have his license removed. I would have more confidence in a back alley doctor in a third world country.