Dr. James E Cain Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James E Cain Jr?

Spine Surgery Six Hours

Wonderful caring Doctor for his patient who explains thoroughly what is going on and how he can help. Excellent Hospital and Staff at Orthopedic Hospital of Wisconsin Glendale. I would highly recommend Dr Cain and the hospital to anyone who needs help with severe spinal stenosis, bone spurs and fusion procedures!

Dr is great-office procedures are ridiculous

Dr Cain is very nice but the procedures they have for the office is just crazy. Dr Cain wanted an MRI. My insurance does not need a referral but the OFFICE Insistsupplies on getting a referral anyways. Probably for non paying customers. The referral process takes weeks so you have to wait in pain. Then the Doc wanted me to have 3 epidurals. .. you guessed it, insurance referral again. Another week+ while you wait in pain. I called my insurance company and they said that is ridiculous and I should be able to have these procedures asap. Their rules are set in stone too. Good luck. Horrible experience.

Office staff and promptness is much better in Cedarburg than at his other office where staff is less friendly and things get backed up.

Back Surgery

Dr. Cain was remarkably professional and courteous. He made me feel incredibly comfortable while dealing with the anxiety of my surgery. Not only did my surgery go well, but my recovery has been easier I believe because of Dr. Cain's excellent performance.

Fantastic experience

Dr Cain has helped me in so many ways. I a being treated for a herniated disk. His care, understanding and follow up are top notch. His office staff is very courteous and helpful. If I have questions I get a callback the same day. He has treated my sister also. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Patient

Dr. Cain is caring for his patients and is an amazing Doctor who gets the job done! He explains and listens to his patients and understands the pain they are going through and knows how to get u back on track. His staff is amazing too. Thank You again for fixing my L-4 AND L-5 herniated disks, and I am still able to do the job I love still as a CNA and not have any severe back pain. I would recommend anyone to him because,"He is that GOOD and Cares!" Thank You Again Doctor!

review

Great office staff. Easy to get appointment. Fantastic experience.