Dr. James Chappell Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. James Chappell?

lower face lift

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I saw no improved results after the surgery. It was a waste of my money and time.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I looked around Baltimore for surgeons, and I picked him and his staff, They made me feel comfortable and the end result was out of this world, I am extremely happy

Abdominal Plasty

Posted on May 28th, 2015

After the birth of my son I was left with a lot of stretched skin and a massive hang over in the bottom of my stomach (FUPA). I tried everything to get rid of it and finally decided to get a tummy tuck. Dr Chappelle took awesome care of me. I would recommend him to anyone that needed any surgery done. He has made my self confidence go from a 5 to a 10. I don't try to hide behind baggy clothes anymore. I went from wearing a size 14-18 (depending on the brand) to a 8-12 (depending on the brand). I am very, very happy with the result! Thanks Dr. for everything that you did for me! This has been such a big change in my life!

Lacks skill

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

I had very poor results with fillers. I am still suffering with a lopsided face and lumps due to Dr. Chappell's poor technique.

Doctor's Response

My goal for each patient is complete satisfaction. I encourage patients who are dissatisfied in ANY way to tell me about it personally and I will personally address it. I have done hundreds if not thousands of injectable filler procedures and I am sure that not every one, despite my best efforts, has been perfect. I spend a lot of time with people during these procedures and encourage them to come back AS NEEDED with any questions or concerns. Dr. Chappell

A very good, very kind doctor

Posted on June 23rd, 2009

I would recommend him to anyone. He and his staff instill confidence and comfort. He also has a good sense of humor - a good thing in a doctor you have to see a lot.

Thank you for your kind words. I will continue to do my best. Dr. Chappell

Posted on March 4th, 2009

very thorough - detailed explanations - very good reputation at the hospital.

I appreciate your comments. Dr. Chappell