Dr. James Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Clark?

Not a DR who seems to Care

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Terrible communication, abrupt and unkind bedside manner, not recommended, especially nurse Jamie.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Dr. Clark didn't even bother to come into the exam room to meet me during my first visit and asked virtually no questions during my second visit and has not followed up even though the condition I visited for persists

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Great Doctor but the front office staff and office manger are very rude and seem to be to interested in talking rather then checking in the patient. My husband has prostate cancer and had the biopsy done with Dr. Clark. However we decided to follow up with someone else. The wait time is about an hour.

A Great Doctor

Posted on March 19th, 2013

My one month old son had a problem with bleeding related to his circumcision. Dr. Clark was able to stop the bleeding without surgery. The important thing is that he took the time to deal with us on an emergency basis and even met us late at night after hours in his office. Dr. Clark is a smart caring physician who calmed two very scared parents and saved our son from anesthesia at a very young age.

Good review

Posted on July 16th, 2012

I have read the bad reviews and feel they must not be talking about my Dr. Clark! He is a kind, caring man, and I have no complaint at all.

failure as a doctor dont go here!!

Posted on February 7th, 2012

He is Horrible, he refused to remove a stint that I had complications with, put in my kidney he rather keep me doped and suffering for 5 days in the hospital. When I called the other surgeon they sent me to him and right away he was rude. He told me that he was so mad and it was totally inappropriate to call him and if I ever called him again then he would fire me as a patient I fired him as a doctor. He wouldnt treat me and the hospital refused to call anyone else. He made me wait suffering; not willing to take action till his partner came to remove it 4 days later. When he did I walked out within an hour. He is not worthy to be a doctor. Dont go to him he is not worthy of being called a doctor. Worst ever.

Posted on February 5th, 2012

Thanks to Dr Clark, his staff, and associates. It was obvious over 14 years ago when I first came to him that he and his office were near the limit in their ability for those seeking care. Also clear was that Dr Clark was tirelessly pursuing knowledge and technology to give the best possible treatment; and that he was a confident and respected surgeon. Each individual's cancer is unique. At first detection last Spring, my cancer was advanced and high Gleason Score. Fortunately I responded to hormone treatment. Dr Clark just performed a radical prostatectomy and removed some nodes. I more I have worked with Dr Clark and his staff, the I have enjoyed and appreciated them.

Worst doctor I have ever visited.

Posted on December 6th, 2011

Always too much in a rush to answer questions or explain anything. Usually very gruff and short. Wanted to operate on me with only one test, improperly given. Called me stupid for saying that I am doing OK because I only have to get up once a nite to pee, and said I will get cancer.Twice on annual checkups, a previous patient's medical and other information was left on the computer screen in the examining room.I am an easygoing person, and rarely complain, but these true happenings need to be shared.There is no way I could recommend this doctor to anyone, ever!

Posted on September 15th, 2017