Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Doyle MD, FACS
Dr. James Doyle, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with another office in Arlington, TX. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Doyle is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Doyle has 2 locations
900 W Randol Mill Rd
Arlington, TX 76012
Dr. James Doyle has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. James Doyle is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
looking for who took his patients over
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Doyle - Posted on December 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Doyle - Posted on December 29th, 2014
Dr. Doyle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
53 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1960
Dr. James Doyle Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Doyle's office for more information.
900 W Randol Mill Rd Arlington, TX 76012
2215 California Ln Arlington, TX : (817) 459-0788
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Doyle is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, TX.