Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Ellis
Dr. James Ellis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Acton, MA, with another office in Concord, MA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Ellis is affiliated with White River Junction VA Medical Center, Lahey Clinic and Emerson Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Ellis has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Ellis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
White River Junction VA Medical Center
Nashoba Community Hospital
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
51 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1962
The University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. James Ellis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Ellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Acton, MA.