Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James E Engelman has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. James E Engelman has the following 9 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. James E Engelman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James E Engelman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. James E Engelman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Freedom
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Physiatrists South NJ, 1600 Haddon Ave, Camden, NJ
Dr. James E Engelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.