Dr. James E Jarrett Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. James E Jarrett?

Exactly as a doctor should be.

Dr Jarrett is the best doctor I have ever found. Every positive thing said in these reviews is so true. In a nutshell: Kind, compassionate, empathetic, thorough, makes sure you understand, doesn't make you feel like a rushed number. I am a person who moved out of state and has found that doctors like Dr Jarrett are very hard to come by. So until he retires or I have to seek local gyn care I chose to still see him on my visits back to Indpls.

Best Doc ever!

Dr. Jarrett is truly the kindest, most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. His bedside manner is beyond measure. He is very thorough and won't give up until you are well. I have moved out of state, however, I would travel back just to been seen by him.

He is the BEST doctor in every way in all of Indianapolis! I recommend him to every woman I know! He is the kindest, most considerate, compassionate doctor and is willing to go above and beyond to take care of his patients.

Very good doctor, takes the time to explain things and not just rush through.

We consider him family

Jarrett has delivered 5 babies for me and seen me through 3 miscarriages as well as a unexpected surgery. He is compassionate, current on medical knowledge, thorough without unnecessary test, easy to talk to... can't say enough good. The few times we have had to really wait it was because of another patients emergency & I would expect him to have his priorities right were they are. One of the hardest things about moving out of state is loosing jarrett!

Great doctor. Spends all the time you need, and more. His head Isn't stuck in a little medical chart, he makes sure he listens. I so wish that he were my PCP! Great physician that cares about the patient and not merely his paycheck, which is sadly what most doctors are really worried about. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Dr. Jarrett is a great doctor and individual. He listens and spends time with you. He does not order tests unless absolutely necessary. He always has the patients feelings and welfare in mind. He follows up with a personal call on results of tests. Wish my "family" doctor was as caring as Dr. Jarrett.

he is very good doctor

I am very impressed with the amount of time Dr. Jarrett spends with me during my appointment. He takes time to talk and really listen. I love that! I had some test results that came up that were not good, he called me that night at home to talk about it verses making me come in for another appointment. I felt that he was taking my health very seriously.