Best of a bad situation

Requiring heart surgery is a bad situation. Dr Miller's care was absolutely the best. Everything from his patience and thoroughness in explaining what's about to happen, to his caring bedside manner when checking in on me post-op. Very professional and compassionate.

Dr. Miller is a great doctor. Makes you feel at ease and is a wonderful man.

We absolutely love Dr. Miller. He's caring and Courteous. He takes very good care of his patients and their well being. Once the mass was found in my lung, it took about 15 days from start of CT Scan till Dr. Miller removed it., with great outcome..

Ronn's wife

I was amazed at the time Dr. Miller spent with us during the consultation. Not only did he spend time getting to know us, but we got to know him, I've never know a doctor like this. My husband ended up having quadruple bypass the following day. Throughout the surgery we were aware of what was going on. When it was over, Dr. Miller spent time explaining the procedure in terms we could understand. The surgery team, ICU and PCU staff were amazing. Under the extreme situation we were going through, I felt at ease due to the compassion and care we received. Dr. Miller is not only an amazing surgeon, but a caring, humble man. Everyone at Olathe Medical couldn't say enough about what a great surgeon and kind man he is. He had Ronn's life in his hands, and if the time comes and I need bypass, I would feel at ease putting my life in his hands too.

Dr. James E Miller is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Olathe, KS.