Have you seen Dr. James E Murphy Jr?

Needs to practice in the area for which he is qualified to do so.

I visited his office for a hormonal panel and consultation. I was disappointed to learn that he doesn't know much about hormones. To make matters worse, he asked me If I had been taking narcotics. I had told me that the withdrawal causes night sweats. I had given him a list of prescriptions prior to my appointment. I don't appreciate his assumption that I was taking illicit drugs. Furthermore, he thought my estrogen levels were great, when in fact they were very high. As I asked questions, he went on tangents which were not applicable to my questions. Find someone else for HRT advice! On my way out of his office, his front desk girl had a snarky attitude.

A great human being and a great surgeon.

Dr. James E.Murphy Jr, is very courteous and "human" He is easy to approach and to talk with. He is also a good listener and did a great job with the re-construction of my left breast. Many doctors in the USA and overseas have admired his work and at a distance of many years it is still in good shape. Thank you Dr., Murphy. you are the greatest!

Simply, The Best

From the first appointment, to the follow ups, Dr. Murphy was the consummate professional. I had implants removed,and a lift.(mastoplexy) It is no surprise Dr. Murphy is "Best of Reno". His "bedside" manner is perhaps the best of any Dr., anywhere,period. As an Aesthetician/make-up artist, thereby somewhat critical artistically speaking,Dr Murphys work does not disappoint..he is an artist with a scalpel.

Skilled Surgeon Combined with a Genuine, Caring Personality

I visited Dr. Murphy for revisionary breast surgery following 3 prior BA's and finally, removal, which left me disfigured and with a lot of scar tissue. Dr. Murphy understood my concerns about having yet another surgery to make me look normal again. He took his time with me and explained what needed to be done very thoroughly with professionalism, humor, and empathy. He had to place another set of implants in order to correct the appearance, which was scary, yet I fully trusted his judgement. His assistant, Megan, also took the time to ease my mind, and she was very empathetic as well. My case was quite challenging, and Dr. Murphy took extra time in the OR to ensure that everything turned out as well as possible. The aftercare has been great; I've had several follow-up visits, and I feel like I'm still a valued patient. I highly recommend Dr. Murphy for his skill and bedside manner.

Breast Aug

Dr. Murphy in my personal opinion is the best in Reno! He understood my concerns and helped me feel at ease. He gave me exactly what I wanted and more! I couldn't be happier with the outcome and I wouldn't have gone anywhere else.

Absolutely loved Dr. Murphy! Very professional and friendly. Great office and staff.. Highly recommend Dr. Murphy!!

I felt that I was treated poorly after the surgery. I had a breast augmentation from him, and they are quite different, which he told me was my fault because of my "chestwall". All I wanted was relatively even breasts, and I asked him right before the surgery to please make them even. They are not. And while I do admit each one individually are nice, they are simply not a set! My advice--if you have the least inkling of unsureness, follow it!! I did, and did not. And this isnt slander, as I am indeedwearing this clearly unmatched set of breasts....

Amazing!

Dr. Murphy did my breast augmentation 3 months ago and I am in love with the results. After a ton of consultations with other surgeons in the area and a couple years of deliberating I chose Dr. Murphy and it was the best decision I made. I never, ever felt rushed when he and I discussed the merits of different kinds if implants, sizes, etc. I always felt like I had his attention 100% and that he genuinely cared about my feelings and I could tell that he is very concerned about his work and a true perfectionist. But at the same time he is very personable and jovial. In the end I deferred to his judgement on size and I have to say he was right! Dr. Murphy is a genius. Love him! And so does my husband. :)

Riley Concrete, Inc

VERY professional, friendly, & clean atmosphere! I always feel like I'm their priority & utmost concern...LOVE the staff!!

Awesome Doctor and Staff

I have had 2 procedures by Dr. Murphy and i am EXTREMELY happy with the results. Dr. Murphy is so nice and understanding of your needs. He goes above and beyond,treating you with the best care. You really feel comfortable with him and his entire staff. They are friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Murphy.

highly recomended

Dr. Murphy is an amazing surgeon, professional doctor, and an upbeat person. He recentely did a breast reduction on me, the results are exactley what I wanted, Dr. Murphy was up front and honest with me, and made me feel comfortable with the decision that I made,to have this procedure done. I felt confident putting my life in his hands. The office staff was extremely pleasant, they made me feel like I truely mattered, they are kind caring, and easy to talk to. I HIGHLY recomend Dr. Murphy!!

patient (Janean Priest

Dr. Murphy is a very thorough and is a perfectionist. He makes you feel comfortable and that you are in good hands with a knowledgeable doctor. He also has a very caring staff who always greet you with a smile. I would recommend Dr. Murphy to anyone who is in need of his expertise and services

Dr. James E Murphy Jr is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Reno, NV.

Dr. James E Murphy Jr Is this you?