Dr. James Eby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Eby?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Free of pain with steroid injections

Posted on July 6th, 2017

I have seen Dr eby for 2 yyears. I didn't believe I would ever be free of pain in my neck and shoulder. Dr Eby hits the spots everytime. He's a rare breed when it comes to bedside manners. He has a personality and he cares. You never find that in today's day. He don't push a pill and his amazing accuracy with the steroid inj is mind blowing. I've never had pain as he's doing it and he will take time to talk and not rush in and out for the all mighty dollar. I wish he would teach other drs how to be compassionate but that's an emotional that gets burned out in med school. Thanks Dr E.

A very satisfied patient!

Posted on December 28th, 2013

Dr. Eby, his staff and new location are AWESOME!!! This is a doctor who takes the time to listen as well as explain. My proceedures are painless, while others are headed to an out patient hospital for this same proceedure. Dr. Eby is a magician with those hands. At his new location, getting an appt runs as smooth as melted butter!! He makes sure your comfortable before the proceedure ever starts, tells you everything he is about to do, so no surprises, AND helps you up off the table!! (As well as bends down for you to pick your skirt up that just fell on the floor around your ankles while getting up off the table-blushing). Love my doctor, love his staff, what a perfect team they make! No spell checking anyone! (=

He is the Best!

Posted on October 16th, 2013

Dr Eby is the best, easily the least painful of the procedures. He has done several lumbar injections --no pain & so caring. Just finished a set of 3 injections in both knees for arthritis -- could not believe it was the same procedure I have had done for the last 10 years. Dr Eby has you lie down, puts a bolster under your knees & then with aid of ultrasound gives you the injection -- being able to see inside your knee with the ultrasound was literally pain free -- worst part was the numbing spray. Then he helps you sit up --- most caring & compassionate doctor ... told me this the same procedure he gives his mom. Highly recommend Dr Eby.

DON'T LET HIS "QUIETNESS" FOOL YA

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

LOL On my very first visit, I was thinkin..."I don't think I'm gonna be comfortable with him...he don't talk much." But I decided to follow his advice, concerning my health problem, and when I went to my followup appt., BOY HOWDY!! I realized he WASN'T being "quiet" afterall....he was just focusing on my situation, and listening to, all that was botherin me, and was waitin for me to "hush". Hee Hee Now I feel like a nincompoop writing this, but'cha know.....Dr.'s most always come into a room LOUD, AND WITH A TAKE CONTROL demeanor....but not Dr. Eby. He very much knows his profession...he's just "takin ya all in" before he shows ya what he's made of. He's definately ONE OF THE FINEST!!

Dr. Eby was very pleasant and caring

Posted on March 4th, 2011

When I arrived at Dr. Eby's office I felt terrible. He was very supportive, concerned and caring. He helped me by sending me on to the proper next step in my recovery. He was very understanding and took time to speak with me without rushing and I noted what a kind Dr. he was.

Posted on October 11th, 2017