Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James F Eckenrode
Dr. James F Eckenrode, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MO. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Eckenrode is affiliated with Boone Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James F Eckenrode has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Eckenrode was very professional in his care of my child, both my parents as well as many friends and family. He and his nurse gave us the finest care and we were very pleased with his knowledge as well as the outcome of our surguries. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs an excellent orthopedic surgeon with vast knowledge of upper extremities.
Dr. Eckenrode is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1980
St Vincent Hospital Health Center
Dr. James F Eckenrode accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColumbia Orthopedic Group, 1 S Keene St, Columbia, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James F Eckenrode in this video.
Dr. James F Eckenrode is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Columbia, MO.