Dr. James A Edison Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. James A Edison?

Bored to tears

Didn't take the time to review my history, or didn't take the time to listen to my concerns and problems.

I made the appointment for a Colonoscopy with this physician a was told this was a preventative procedure even though it had been three years since my last. Now that it is over they turned it in as a procedure and not as preventative and I was told they would not change it which leaves me responsible for the entire bill. When I arrived for the procedure I was in the room for over 45 minutes (after my scheduled time) before I went back. The only follow up I received was a voice mail asking if I was having any issues and not to call back if I wasn't.

Dr. James A Edison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.