Have you seen Dr. James J Elist?

Good

Nice

6 Months has passed

I am now 6-months post op. Erect length is between 6.5-6.75, which is great, but I’m still hoping for over 7; Thanks again; still VERY happy overall with the surgery and it’s changed my life completely !

Pleased with results!

Things are going very well some mild discomfort, but other than that everything is going along very very nicely. I don't see any problem with the incision. I have no swelling everything is just on the up an up, so I'm very pleased things look great. Thanks

Going ok but not there yet

its been 5 months. still waiting for erection to become normal. flaccid state was ok from day 1.

The office staff are so caring

I’m at the airport and wanted to make sure I thanked Dr Elist and his staff for his expert care and guidance. Thank you! From his receptionist to his associates who administered services and care, every person on his staff is sympathetic, understanding, friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.

Might just give it a shot

So many intriguing reviews, almost too many to count. I really hope they're all genuine and that this procedure is truly worth it.

I feel younger!

Everything has been going amazing ! I can't believe the progress that has been made so far I feel like I get longer and thicker every day I can't wait to use it

Changed my life for the better!

Some haters out there, they just delayed my decision making process. went and saw these guys in person. Real good and caring people. Pulled the trigger and did the surgery, can't be happier!

MY NEW THING!

Everything has been going great in the last week I have grown at least and inch in the last week .vRight after surgery I was 7x5.5 flaccid and 7x6.5 erect now I am 8x6.5 when flaccid erect I am 8x7.5 it blows my mind that it has only been 4 weeks..

Hope he's as great as reviews say

Like employees or friend and family

New problem!

Sex was amazing! My wife had incredible orgasms. I had big issues now with condoms. Regular size strangle my penis (unbelievable). Larger size still don't fit (even more unbelievable).

Surgery went well. Initial results are satisfying.

I had my PE surgery performed by DR Elist 2 months ago and I can say that I'm satisfied with the initial results. The girth results has been very satisfying. The flaccid length state has also been satisfying. Just waiting on the final erect length results. I highly recommend this surgery to anyone. The initial surgery and recovery were also a breeze, which was not what I expected. Give it a shot.

Dr. James J Elist is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.

Dr. James J Elist Is this you?