Dr. James D Ellner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James D Ellner?

A "Procedure" Pain Mgt Dr.

He is excellent at epidurals, RF ablation and other procedures, which if it's helpful to you - this would be a good doctor to see. If you need pain management and procedures don't help - well, he's not in that business. He has twice the staff one doctor needs and is scurrying around all day, I think, just to make the payroll. The office needs a tuneup - badly.

horrible experience

This is not a doctor you want to see if you have unscheduled pain; Debbie, the inept secretary is easily overwhelmed and wo

excellent pain mgmt . facility & staff

the professionalism is unsurpassed , i cannot recommend any facility more than this one, the Dr., and the wonderful staff. truly caring individuals.

Epidural Steroid Injection

My first L-4 Epidural Steroid Injection work great lasted 42 days but the second one was done in a rush and the pain is worst now . I will not go back !

Truly a wonderful Doctor

I wish I could have Doc. Ellner care for all my medical needs. He truly seems to care. He has given me wonderful care, I only wish the problem with my back could be solved. I have done everything he has asked me to do and I am still in need of his help. I am thankful for his care and understanding.

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR

DR ELLNER HAS HELPED ME SO MUCH OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS.HE HAS HELPED ME LEAD A MORE PRODUCTIVE LIFE. HE AND HIS STAFF ARE VERY CARING, AND THE FOLLOW UP AFTER A VISIT IS GREAT.

Dr. James D Ellner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodstock, GA.