Dr. James Eshom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Eshom?

Posted on May 21st, 2015

I have been seeing him for few years now and I have always had a very positive experience. He's been awesome.

Posted on September 25th, 2014

Dr. Eshom and Mindy have been great help to me, they explain everything i need to know in details and i always leave with great information. great clean office and friendly staff.

Posted on January 30th, 2014

great doctor i love the staff

Posted on October 7th, 2013

I love doctor Eshom!

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

great doctor!

Not recommended

Posted on June 25th, 2013

I see so many great reviews, yet Dr. Eshom and his staff have been a complete disappointment. When it comes to paperwork aka:Insurance information they only have one person in the billing department. I saw Dr. Eshom 3 times in one week. I came in all 3 times with fever over 104.0. I had a feeling I had a UTI. During the first visit Dr. Eshom assured me it was a flu that was going around. 2nd time I stopped a nurse in the hallway and asked her if I could submit a urine sample before seeing the Doctor. That same day I saw Dr. Eshom, he once again said it was a flu. I had to go home and self medicate. Honestly I still had a fever of over 104. I came back in the 3rd time. Dr. Eshom was going to dismiss it once again as the common flu yet I asked him to see my lab work. Behold I had a UTI. I obviously was upset. He said to speak to the front office to refund my Copay for the past 2 visits. (since he did nothing at all to help out with my situation) His billing dept. called me/hung up on me and I gave up on recovering my copays. 9 months later... Today I go in for an ear infection with lots of pain. I am told his billing dept. said not to see me because I have an outstanding debt. In front of Dr. Eshom I was upset and still he would not see me. Dr. Eshom would rather loose a patient over $50 dollars. (keep in mind the $50 debt is a misunderstanding) I have insurance statements EOB. I will never go back to him nor recommend him.

Posted on March 6th, 2013

My entire fam loves dr. Eshom, he treats us all very well. Addresses all if my concerns and makes sure we leave satisfied Great MD

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Dr. Eshom is a wonderful MD. everything is up to date beautiful clean office. The waiting time is short and getting an appointment is easy!! he doesnt rush to get me out to see his next patient, he waits until i have addressed everything! MUST SEE DOCTOR!!

Posted on January 24th, 2013

I have Been with dr Eshom for years and he is an amazing doctor I always get what I need. I have seen some patients be soooo rude with the office staff and they handle the situation well. I would like to say that the review below me must be one of those patients who complain about everything and anything! The doctor is great! And the nurse practitioners are compassionate and always return my calls! Last week when I was in there was a patient complaining about moronic things and the staff kept calm and tried to fix the situation some patients are just ungrateful and look for ways for save a few bucks. I highly recommend this doctor his patients are loyal to him

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

This doctor is more worried about his overhead, and getting people in and out. His idea of treating a patient is giving them a pill and sending them away. He treats his P.A.'s like they are garbage and he treats his patients even worse. DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR>

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Dr. Eshom is a great Doctor, his staff is amazing, they all know you by name and are funny girls, they get to know you and make you feel at home, Dr. Eshom is very caring and compassionate. Waiting time is amazing, getting an appointment is easy, I highly recommend this office.

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Getting an appointment is very easy with practically no wait time. Getting a diagnosis is a problem, getting answers is not easy, you are left with questions. If you call to speak with Dr. Eshom he is never available to answer your questions or he will call you back and not leave a follow up #. You end up playing phone tag for weeks. As of now he has only called me during the office lunch hours, meaning I could not call back because the office is closed.