Dr. James S Evans Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. James S Evans?

Have had a terrible time with one particular employee at the front desk, will be given an appointment, not put on the computer. VERY RUDE

This is without a doubt, one of the BEST physicians I have ever dealt with. ALL doctors these days are late for their appointments, that is a product of our medical system as a whole and I don't count that in my rating.This physician is caring, has an outstanding bedside manner and even when I KNOW he has other people waiting, he goes out of his way to discuss my condition with me, answer all my questions and even exchange friendly banter. My highest praise for the fact that HE LISTENS TO ME. He TRUSTS ME TO KNOW MY OWN BODY and we can DISCUSS treatments, he does not dictate them to me. He WILL tell me when he disagrees or thinks a treatment path I want to take would not be best for me. I have absolute, 100% confidence is this physician and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking someone in his specialty. My only regret is that he is not available as a primary care physician, only as a specialist because I would most definitely have him for my PC.

Dr. James S Evans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.