Dr. James Everett Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

patient

Posted on August 15th, 2010

was referred as new patient. on first visit, did not review my file or even look at my file. did blood tests. a month later, did follow up blood tests and during visit, did not have previous tests in front of him to review. forgot what he had prescribed based on 1st tests. told me I had a bladder infection but forgot to call in the medicine. more than 3 weeks later, despite several phone calls, I still don't have my medicine. looking for another dr.

Posted on June 19th, 2015