Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James F Burdick has the following 1 specialty
Dr. James F Burdick has the following 17 expertise
- Liver Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Reperfusion Injury
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Liver Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. James F Burdick has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James F Burdick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Hospital, 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. James F Burdick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.