Dr. James Burke Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James Burke Jr?

Dr.

Posted on March 12th, 2014

I read this morning that Dr. James Burke had passed away. I am saddened, yet so grateful that he was my doctor at the worst time of my life....when my kidneys failed. He guided me like a father through those difficult times....without his help, knowledge, strength, I would not have made it. I received a kidney transplant in 2011 and I am so grateful for all of his care. I am distraught, but know that he is in a better place. God bless you, Dr. Burke!

Posted on March 18th, 2011

Best doctor I ever had and now he is retiring. I hope I can find another doctor as excellent as Dr. Burke. He will be sorely missed. Much happiness in your retirement!

Posted on November 7th, 2009

The best doctor I ever had

Great doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2009

He understands the patients. He listens. Great at making diagnosis. Does not over order tests. Great bedside manner. I had to wait 3 months for initial visit, but now my visits are scheduled easily.

Posted on October 6th, 2014