Dr. James F Butler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James F Butler?

I also have been waiting for Dr Butler. I called today and was told he had retired??? Does anyone know anything about this? He is the best!

Dr Butler Cancelled my appointment for four months in a row. His office told me he was going to be out of the office. Each time they cancelled he was not available until the next month. I am very unhappy .

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Butler to family and friends

I have had some cardiac catheterizations done and have had nothing but the best care from Dr. Butler and his staff - before, during and after the procedures. I have complete trust in his abilities and continue to be a happy healthy patient. I've recommended him to family and friends.

Very happy with Dr. Butler

Dr. Butler was professional, but courteous; very informative; took plenty of time to answer all my questions satisfactorily; and he was very helpful in showing me how to be a partner in my health care.