Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Egan
Dr. James Egan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with other offices in Sharon, CT and Farmington, CT (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Egan is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Medical Center, New Britain General Hospital and Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Egan has the following 1 specialty
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. James Egan has the following 6 expertise
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
Dr. James Egan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James Egan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Egan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
New Britain General Hospital
Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
University of Connecticut Health Center
St. Francis Hospital
Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
Hospital of Central Connecticut
John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
University of Connecticut Health Center, John Dempsey Hospital
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Egan in this video.
Dr. James Egan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.