Dr. James Farrell Jr Is this you?

Plastic surgery consult, seen by practice manager and never sat down with Dr. Farrell to discuss. After he botched the surgery he said he would refund my money, but has never sent the first check. Horrible result that now requires another surgery to repair. Permanent loss of hearing in one ear! Had to wait 4 hours past my scheduled surgery time.

NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BREAST IMPLANTS!

1ST IMPLANTS HE PLACED WERE SALINE & THE VALVES WERE NOT SEALED PROPERLY - I HAD TO HAVE THEM REDONE 2 YRS LATER AS THEY WERE LEAKING. HE REDID THEM AT NC & SUGGESTED A LIFT & SILICONE AT THAT POINT. LIFT WAS DONE BUT HE WAS SO CONSERVATIVE WITH IT THAT THERE WAS NO CHANGE AT ALL IN THE APPEARANCE EXCEPT THE HORRIBLE SCARES THAT WENT ALONG WITH THE LIFT. I COMPLAINED SEVERAL TIMES BUT HE NEVER OFFERED ANY RESOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE EVER.

Disappointed liquid liposuction customer

Dr. James Farrell Is very unprofessional. Chris Thornburgh, the director of the clinic is a scam artist. He forced me to sign the day of my consultation, did not respond to emails and calls following my procedure. I got the liquid liposuction done by Dr. James Farrell - do yourself a huge favor and stay far away. The procedure is a joke and waste of money, time, and effort. I see absolutely no progress what so ever. I am beyond disappointed and and pray others see this review and stay away. Check other businesses such as Sono Bello.

Would not recommend

I had Baby Boomer facelift with fat transfers and laser treatment of face. No fat transfers done on second appt. as planned. Was taking fat from abdomen to transfer to cheeks without anasthesia. Could not tolerate the pain. He stopped. There was no improvement in appearance with facelift or laser treatment. The office mgr offered followup without anasthesia. Just gave me xanax and ocycontin. I refused further treatment. The fat transfers were not done but no refund was given when requested.

I have only had two consultations and don't feel comfortable he seems creepy, on both occasions. Interested in reviews of his work.

Laser patient

Exceptional plastic surgeon. Compassionate & extremely caring man.

I wouldn't go to anyone else

Carol Conaway

Dr Farrell reconstructed my breast after breast cancer. He had a plan, start to finish, he is wonderful!!! I love my tummy and can't wait for him to complete the breast as soon as there is enough room for a bigger implant, He is so patient and kind, knows what to do and does it with confidence..Knows your in pain and handles it! His office staff is awesome, makes the office visit a pleasure! I love this doctor! Thank you for making me whole again!!

highly recommended

I underwent liposuction performed by Dr Farrell. I would highly recommend him, he is very caring and takes great pride in his work.

Great results with liposuction

Ever since the onset of menopause, I struggled with trying to get my belly fat off. I used to have a flat stomach and this was very frustrating to me. I thought I would put my belly and thighs in the hands do Dr. Farrell and I am extremely happy with the results. Not only am I happy with the results, but I am so happy with the whole staff that saw me through the procedure and after. I have gone down one size and have been spending too much money on clothes because I finally feel great about the way I look. THANK YOU!!!

Going back for more!

I cannot say enough about the wonderful blending of both professionalism and caring by Dr. Farrell, Christopher, and his staff at both the Winter Park and Sand Lake centers. My tummy tuck procedure was explained thoroughly, and all of my healing needs, concerns, and questions were expertly addressed. I am so pleased with the healing and outcome of my surgery, that I have decided to have surgery on my arms! Thank all of you for making my experience one I will never regret!

Dr. Farrell & staff have given me extraordinary medical for the past 10 years.

Dr. James Farrell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.