Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James Holleman Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain. Physiatrists are also experts in pain medication.
Some common conditions that physiatrists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, neurological and spinal disorders and injuries, chronic pain disorders, like fibromyalgia, and musculoskeletal issues, like broken bones and torn muscles.
These physicians also often coordinate a team of other specialists in order to maximize the patient's recovery, such as occupational therapists, speech therapists, neurologists, orthopedists, and counselors.
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Migraine Disorders
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Holleman & his staff were phenomenal!!! He really took the time to get to know not only myself, but my wife too...who was there for me for moral support. He is very family oriented, & really listens to everything that you have to say! He is a very sweet, cool, laid back guy....the world truly needs more doctors like him.
Dr. Holleman is the only doctor I can trust. My first visit I was scared to death . Dr. Holleman came in the room and began to talk to me and calm me down (He is a pro) . After talking to me he then began to examine me from head to toe. Dr. Holleman found my problems and fixed them. Dr. Holleman will talk to you ever visit and if that visit takes an hour he gives you the hour or more. He loves to pick and play at you I love that about him. You will not find a doctor with a better bed side manner.
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. James Holleman Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTyler Physical Medicine Associates PA, 2708 E 5th St, Tyler, TX
Dr. James Holleman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.