Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James F Hood has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James F Hood has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. James F Hood is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
This doctor should have his medical license taken away.he is a company wh%r!. He has no bed side manner at all. He is insulting and should keep his personel opinions to himself. He is no longer board certified and for good reasons. If you see this doctor. Be prepared to be insulted missed diagnosed and treated like a dog. He only works for insurance companies cause he's a doctor for hire. So he will diagnose you for the benifit of the company. He will even tell you how he is sick and tired of taking care of one of his brothers. Paying for rent,food and utilities. He is just an old nasty self center low life of a person.
If you have an injury covered by Worker's comp, try to record his visit even if you are told to turn off your phone. It is how he gets away with his circus game. Make sure you remember everything in detail, ask him to explain every insult he sais and write a good complaint to the OIG, Office of Inspector General of the Department of Labor. It's the only way we can stop this monster from wasting our time, the tax payer money, his insults and incompetence.
Horrible MD working for the insurance that needs to cover my job injuries. He keeps saying there's not enough proof for other doctors to say that my lower back injury was a cause of this accident , and that I should have gone back to work a week after the accident. All of the doctors they've sent me to have approved everything, except for him. He didn't even check my MRI,s. he just did a regular physical and I was out in 10 minutes (including waiting time). Seems like its rigged. Of course, he has to be on the company's side.
- University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOhs Lp, 2990 Richmond Ave Ste 540, Houston, TX
Dr. James F Hood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.