The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James F Mchale
Dr. James F Mchale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford Hills, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Mchale is affiliated with St Charles Hospital & Rehab Center and St Catherine of Siena Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James F Mchale has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. James F Mchale has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. James F Mchale is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mchale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Dr. James F Mchale accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
Locations & DirectionsNEW YORK RADIOLOGY ALLIANCE, 52 Main St, Bedford Hills, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James F Mchale, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Bedford Hills, NY, in this video.
Dr. James F Mchale is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bedford Hills, NY.