3.9

Compassionate and knowledgeable

Dr Orlando has been taking care of my husband for 7 yrs. Saved his life by putting a stent in his heart to stop a heart attack. He never rushes us out of the office and takes the time to answer all of our questions.

Arrogant! Napoleon Syndrome!

Not at all interested in a follow up to an Rx he put me on. Just wanted to talk about an altercation he had with my husband! My responsibility for follow up.

Arrogant! Napoleon Syndrome!

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Waited over an hour to see him, and then he was rude and very unprofessional. Staff is not friendly or helpful.

This was the worst Dr. visit I have ever experienced.

worst care ever!

Absolutely do not go to this doctor if you care at all about good medical follow up. If I could give no stars I would. Under his care, my father has received terrible care and the negligence displayed by his office and him while in the hospital and out is reprehensible. Sure, to his face during an appointment, he is all personable and kind. But leave and be at risk for a stroke etc because your blood levels are not a priority of his once you've left. Finally, why be a part of a large practice if you have no covering doctors. He has something personal, too bad. Wait till monday. Good luck if you have anything complicated...he's busy

Dr. James F Orlando is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Manahawkin, NJ.