The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James F Rohrer has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. James F Rohrer has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
Dr. James F Rohrer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James F Rohrer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
This man has been my dermatologist since before I was one. I can't tell you how many times he literally saved my life. I am heartbroken that he is retired I have no clue who I will go to now. If he reads this just know that you were and always will be the most amazing dermatologist. You will be missed dearly especially by me I looked up to you like a grandpa and a savior. No one at hospitals knew what was wrong with me but you always did and for that I thank you with all my heart for doing that, because there was times I almost died and you made it all better. So I say again Dr. Rohrer was an amazing dermatologist!
Dr. Rohrer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Fairview University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames F Rohrer Md, 218 W Market St, Urbana, OH
Dr. James F Rohrer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Urbana, OH.