Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James J Fast has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James J Fast has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. James J Fast has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Not sure where the negative reviews are coming from on Dr. Fast. I have been seeing him for two years now, and my husband sees him as well. A visit with Dr. Fast is a rare treat. He REALLY listens to you, explains things very well, answers questions, educates and guides you to good health. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a good family practice doctor. My husband is usually very picky about doctors and he really loves Dr. Fast. The only negative thing to say is that he might be a little hard to see, but that is becoming more and more typical these days with most good doctors.
39 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James J Fast is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.