Dr. James Fasules Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Fasules?

Old Patient

This is the only doctor I've ever had that I felt cared about me and my well being as a person not just another patient. Even at 3-5 he helped me to understand what was going on with my heart. I've yet to find another doctor who can do that and I'm 15.

I trust this doctor with all my heart

Dr. Fasules took special care of my son when he was 3 days old. He was transported to ACH with three heart murmurs. Dr. Fasules took excellent care of him while he was there. That was over 5 years ago. Dr. Fasules has been tracking a certain heart murmur my son has which is called a VSD. Its not too large but large enough to were a open heart surgery is still up for debate. Whatever the out come is on his next visit, I trust and respect his opinon. We are hoping for the best which is no surgery. I believe this can heal on its own. This is one of the few Doctors I trust and thats saying a lot. I appreciate this Doctor very much.