Dr. James E Feeley Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James E Feeley?

I have been a patient of Dr. Feeley's for about two years. I can honestly say I have never come across another doctor like him. He is extremely friendly, concerned, and thorough. He explores all treatment options before working a plan with his patients. And, he never fails to give a complete answer to a question or call you when you leave a message. If that all sounds a bit too good to be true, trust me; it is! His staff is excellent as well. If you ever need an oncologist in the Iowa City area, he's the one to choose.

Very current on treatment information and really knows his patients.

Dr. Feeley is known to be a very well educated doctor when it comes to "new treatments" being used in the ever-changing world of chemo treatments. He strives to match the treatment to the exact nature of the cancer cells his patients are presenting....not just what seems to be popular. He could be practicing anywhere in the world with his expertise, but I, and several hundred others have been very fortunate to call him....My doctor.

Sorry to read the previous review, but couldn't disagree more. Dr. Feeley has an excellent reputation and is NOT in over his head. Quite the contrary, he's very much a professional and takes time with his patients. I've been a patient for 1 1/2 years and have full confidence in Dr. Feeley. You couldn't pick a better doctor.

I am a 10 year breast cancer survivor thanks to the care I received from Dr. Feeley and his staff. They went above and beyond to allow me to make the choices that I could, so that I could feel in control of a situation where I really had no control. They accomodated my schedule so I could continue to work and keep my life as "normal" as I could throughout treatment. While I do not ever want to go through cancer again, in an odd way I miss seeing the Dr. Feeley and his staff as they were a big part of a scary time in my life and they saw me through with laughter and caring.

This physician is completely inept

This guy screwed around for 3 days with my father-in-law before finally figuring out he had no idea what he was doing and then FINALLY transferred him to the Univ. of Iowa, where someone could help him. He inspires ZERO confidence in his patients, and honestly he is a nice guy but has no business in oncology - he's over his head.

Dr. James E Feeley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.