Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James P Felberg
Dr. James P Felberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver City, NM, with other offices in Hillsboro, TX and Lubbock, TX . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. James P Felberg has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. James P Felberg has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James P Felberg has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
a great doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. James P Felberg - Posted on June 25th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. James P Felberg - Posted on April 23rd, 2009
this is an excellant doctor, very loving, and truly caring, and will do all he can to get to the root of the problem......is not in a rush, and takes his time with you......he takes his work to true heart.........and will refer you to another doctor if it is something he cannot do.........a great doc..!!!!!!!!!!!! we were patients will he was in colorado, and miss him very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University of New Mexico
Dr. James P Felberg Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James P Felberg, MD - Emergency Medicine in Silver City, NM, in this video.
Dr. James P Felberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Silver City, NM.