Dr. James P Fennelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James P Fennelly?

He is a non-judgemental doctor that cares about his patients and goes above and beyond. I miss him at Naples Valley Family Practice and look forward to seeing him at his new location. I do not like the lack of: respect, treatment, and below average care I get at the office without him. The office is good at getting customers in and in time however certain nurses misdiagnose, neglect, lie, and do not report information to the doctors correctly. This goes beyond the average mistakes that happen on accident. It's sad that they get away with it too.

Excellent

I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience with Dr. Fennelly at the Canandaigua office. I don't feel like a number. He feels very focused on the problem at hand, but doesn't schedule needless excess appointments. His diagnostic skills seem top-notch and his follow up after lab tests is excellent. I have encouraged my whole family to enroll as his patients. As a bonus, the Naples administrative staff are among the friendliest and most competent I've had the pleasure of experiencing.

Rating

Very positive experience, but always room for improvements.