More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James D Ferrari MD
Dr. James D Ferrari has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James D Ferrari has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. James D Ferrari is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Self-verified patient of Dr. James D Ferrari - Posted on July 24th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. James D Ferrari - Posted on March 25th, 2016
Ruined my Life
Self-verified patient of Dr. James D Ferrari - Posted on September 3rd, 2015
Ferrari ruined my life. His post-operative care was terrible. He allowed gangrene to infect the incision after 3.5 months. I had to have 3 reconstructive surgeries to repair the damage. He ignored my concerns about the knee not healing for three months. He is a BAD doctor, and should not have a license to practice. The only reason he is still in business is because Colorado is a Tort Reform State and makes it almost impossible to sue for malpractice. Ferrari is a butcher.
No More Pain
Self-verified patient of Dr. James D Ferrari - Posted on July 13th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. James D Ferrari - Posted on May 28th, 2015
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
27 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1992
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. James D Ferrari Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsADVANCED ORTHOPEDIC, 8101 E Lowry Blvd Ste 230, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James D Ferrari, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Denver, CO, in this video.
Dr. James D Ferrari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.