Dr. James F Fiechtl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James F Fiechtl?

No concern for comfort level and poor exam (if you even want to call it that)

He tested my reflexes and the strength in me pushing and pulling for severe neck and shoulder pain. Skimmed my exrays and said he saw nothing that concerned him (previous ER Doctor saw enough to refer me to this clinic). Said if your not better in 3 days try physical therapy. If your not better in a min than call. I did PT at home as I did not have the luxury to take time off work. Two weeks later and two rounds of steroids later my pain is worse. I call and leave a message at noon on a Thursday (in tears) and my call is not returned. Until the next day. He calls in more steroids. I am going for a 2nd opinion. I would recommend seeing a different doctor if you want to feel like you are truly being taken care of. I feel like I was brushed off.

Very poor doctor Jim fiechtl comes to a workman's comp he is for the insurance company totally. He does not show any care for his workman's comp patience at all in and out of the room Zip Zap no care in the world about how much pain you're in and send you back to work in 3 days very poor for the insurance company all the way if you have a injury and they give you a choice of three doctors don't let the insurance company push you to see this doctor