Dr. James Finnigan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Finnigan?

Neva Schmelzer RN, cardiac nurse

Posted on November 10th, 2011

My 15 yo daughter has seen Dr. Finnegan several times over the past 2 years and everytime he connects with her instantly and answers my questions thoroughly. He uses humor to to put the kids at ease and is genuinely kind and caring. But as a nurse I know that bedside manner is not everything. He is a top notch cardiologist as well and trust his diagnosis and treatment. I have been the field of cardiologuy for 24 years and have worked with many cardiologists. My daughter has seen over 15 doctors over the 2 past years due to a chronic illness. Dr. Finnegan rates at the top of our list. I think we are well equipped to fairly and accurately rate this doctor.

Love this doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2008

Dr. Finnigan is really wonderful. He's highly respected in his field and is terrific with kids. I recommend him highly.