Dr. James Fitzgibbons Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. James Fitzgibbons?

Excellent Physcian

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Dr Fitzgibbons was extremely helpful in his treatment of my shoulder. He explained things in a way that was clear and concise. The prescribed treatment was very effective and I left feeling as though I had been attended to by a real professional. I highly recommend Dr Fitzgibbons.

He gives a good shot.

Posted on August 19th, 2014

He is nice enough but there is that undefinable something that is missing. I do not think that I would have him do the surgery.

disappointed

Posted on June 30th, 2013

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. He's been my ortho for a while not, but his professionalism has changed over the years.

Go some place else

Posted on May 4th, 2012

Horrible communicator. Cares very little about his patients. I would not let him operate on my dog.

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Did not like this doctor. He was the on call dr when my 85 year old dad broke his wrist. For the cast appointment, we left the rehab at 10:15, and did not get back until 2:15!!!! We were in that office for 3 hours. It is like a factory there. The dr BARELY spoke to us. NO COMPASSION at all. Did not even ask what happened to my dad. We NEVER went back to him. Got another compassionate dr. in another group to take the cast off. I WILL NEVER recommend this group to anyone.

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

NO BEDSIDE manner at all. No compassion for my 84 year old father who was in a wheelchair at the time with a broken wrist. That Fairfield office is UNBELIEVABLY busy! I never want to go to that office again. We will go to Shelton, or Stratford to get his cast off. And NOT with Dr. Fitzgibbons.

Posted on September 15th, 2017