Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James D Fonger has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. James D Fonger has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Heart Transplantation
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 5 of 17
I am extremely pleased with the procedures that Dr. Fonger did on both my legs. My Mom after her 7th child had her "legs done" in 1965. I inherited my Mom's legs. I no longer have my mother's legs! I have been wanting to do them for years! Well, I turned 60 this year and decided to take the time and what I thought would be an investment to just do it! Much to my surprise, my insurance covered it 100%! I have worn support pantyhose for 25 years. I'm on my feet all day in the restaurant business and tried to care for my legs the best I knew. Now, my legs look great, feel great, and I will not have to hide under heavy support hose, and pants. Thank You, Dr. Fonger and his staff in the Lawrenceville office for the perfect care, professionalism, and overall experience.
I was very impressed with each person who works at VEINatlanta. Very friendly and courteous. Dr. Fonger was very thorough in explaining what he was doing during my procedure. Pleased with results.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Faculty Of Medicine-University Of Toronto
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVein Atlanta, 1100 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA
Dr. James D Fonger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.