Dr. James Foxe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Foxe?

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Office staff is very rude

Probably best in Visalia

Posted on September 21st, 2012

I've been with Dr Foxe for about 20 years, I have never had a bad experiance with him and he takes time to tell you what's going on . Seems very caring and concerned all my family members see him he is great.

The standard every Doctor should strive to be

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Foxe for many years, as well as my children. I literally trusted him with all of our lives. He walked through a very critical time with my children and I. He would not only be there for us when we needed him, but he would walk the extra mile in order for us to receive the best possible help. He became a touchstone for us. Every time I would go in for an appointment he would take an extra few minutes to ask about how each of my children were doing.Unfortunately, life circumstances took me away from Visalia and I have not found a Doctor that could even come close to the standard of Dr Foxe. I highly recommend him.

Excellent Doctor, Outstanding Staff

Posted on November 7th, 2010

You can't find a better doctor. Takes his time with you, explains his diagnosis, lines out different approaches in creating a treatment plan, follows up with referrals and coordinates care with other providers. Office staff is excellent; Amber is the perfect complement to his own approach.

Caring, highly skilled

Posted on September 6th, 2010

Dr. Foxe take time to listen to you. He does not rush an appointment. He follows up. His diagnoses have been very accurate. He explains treatment options and works with you in deciding on a treatment plan. He talks with you about prescriptions and explains the benefits and the possible side effects - Great MD, great person.His office staff gets things done but can be grumpy.

Posted on January 11th, 2017