Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James S Foxhall MD
Dr. James S Foxhall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James S Foxhall has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. James S Foxhall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Compassionate caring Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Foxhall - Posted on March 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Foxhall - Posted on August 21st, 2013
I've seen Dr. Foxhall for various issues in the past few years. He is always attentive and eager to help. He offers a variety of options for treatment and follows through with all necessary and precautionary testing. For the past week I have been very sick and Dr. Foxhall called me directly on Wednesday evening for a phone appointment after the office had closed.
Excellent Doctor, great bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Foxhall - Posted on November 9th, 2011
I've been seeing Dr. Foxhall for 3 years. He is reassuring, insightful and skilled. He asks good questions and actually LISTENS to your answers, never making you feel rushed. He is willing to discuss your health and partner with you, rather than just dispensing diagnoses and drugs. Sometimes a little hard to get to see him right away, but not to the point of making it an issue. Highly recommended.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Foxhall - Posted on September 25th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Foxhall - Posted on March 30th, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2014, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Foxhall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2004
Dr. James S Foxhall Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTH WILLOW GROVE FAMILY MEDICINE, 2701 Blair Mill Rd Ste 20, Willow Grove, PA
Dr. James S Foxhall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Willow Grove, PA.