More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James C Fudge Jr has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
Dr. James C Fudge Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
Dr. James C Fudge Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
I went to Dr. Fudge as an adult and he is the most WONDERFUL doctor that I have! He spent as much time with me and my family as we needed and explained things in easy to understand ways. He is very patient and will answer as many questions as we had. He is also very friendly and was wonderful both before and after my procedure as well as at all the follow up appointments. I would absolutely and highly recommend him!
Dr. Fudge is an amazing doctor. He was very kind, caring, and took all the time I needed to understand and have my questions answered. He explained things succinctly and patiently. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and is very knowledgeable and excellent at what he does. I felt very safe with him as my Doctor. His assistant, Jennifer, is wonderful as well. I am very grateful to them for their expertise and caring manner.
17 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, 1600 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James C Fudge Jr in this video.
Dr. James C Fudge Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.