Dr. James Fullerton Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. James Fullerton?

Exceptional expertise and outcomes

Posted on March 25th, 2017

Can't sing enough praises about his diagnostic and surgical expertise. Even the nurses recommend him highly.

Whipple

Posted on November 7th, 2013

DOC FULLERTON did a wonderful job fixing me up about 2 1/2 years ago when I was came in with pancreatic cancer. He preformed a whipple surgery on me which allowed me to live and for that I am very thankful ! He was always straight forward with me about what was going to happen and never tried to candy coat anything. Bedside manner was very good ! I respect someone who is straight forward .

Posted on July 20th, 2012

After suffering from Chronic Pancreatitis for several years and getting several stents, Dr. Fullerton told me that I will have pain for the rest of my life and I need to learn to deal with it. Also, when I told him that I had been researching a surgery that could potentially help, he told me that it was too radical. I told him that being in pain for 7 years was too radical!!

Posted on July 13th, 2017